google ad sense 728 x 90

Jewels that Incorporate Talent, Taste & Humor: Solange Azagury Partridge




I inadvertently stumbled upon Solange Azagury-Partridge's site when surfing the net, and boy am I glad I did. Granted, if I were as hip as I claim to be, I'd have known that she's been highlighted in everything from the Vogue List to the hippest UK publications.



I won't go into a lot of detail about her unusual and luxurious baubles, I'll let the pics speak for themselves. But I suggest, when you have the time, you pour over her site to see some incredibly unusual, creative and lovingly crafted jewelry that ranges from Mod to Elegant. She has a diamond kinetic rings collection, an amazing zodiac rings collection, gem studded "poison" rings (you know the ones with the secret compartments?). As well as a few watches, an 18k brushed gold pendant in the shape of an anatomically correct human heart, and a cuff or two.


Anyone who can make a beautiful piece of jewelry from the hideous Deep Sea Angler fish has my vote for superb designer

Above: An actual Deep Sea Angler Fish

Not to be outdone in the outrageous and unique department, she also sells a perfume named "Stoned" that has real diamond dust in it (see image below):



Below: The human Heart Pendant (as mentioned above)


Take a look at a few pieces from the aforementioned collections:


Above: Diamond and ruby skull ring


Above: Dragon Ring


Above: Temptation in the Garden of Eden as seen on a ring


Above: Union Jack Ring


Above: The Libra Ring from her Zodiac Collection


Above: One of her many fabulous "Secret Compartment" Poison Rings


above: Dragonfly Cuff


Above: A Watch with diamond Markers to indicate numbers

She has so many other unusual pieces, I'm tempted to post them all, but go to her site instead and see them for yourself.

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.